CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Blessed!

Yes, I am a spoiled brat. My hubby took me on a surprise cruise for my birthday! What fun! Not only that, he took me to Maui for a treat in December. So, now I've been longing so much for a new RV, as ours is 14 years old to us, having recieved it for my 36th Birthday when I had just given birth to our 5th child. It has served us well. We have camped many, many, many times in it. I'm thinking we've probablly spent well over a year of our lives in that RV BUT, it has a bunkhouse, which our son no longer fits inside, meaning, that space is used for storage, or grandkids (occasionally) and we have to make up our bed, as well as collapse the table every time we sleep. I'm sick and tired of the whole thing. We've been talking about a new trailer for the last 3 years. SOOO...with some inheritance money, we have just ordered this:
And yes, I feel overwhelmed with gratitude to both of our parents...we felt it would be a great way to honor them with something they would enjoy seeing us use. Our favorite times spent as a married couple with our parents often revolved around camping as a family! Thanks mom and dad and mom and dad! We miss you so! Hope you know how much we'll enjoy it!! And...all you kids of ours, we are expecting to enjoy you inside this trailer as well!!

1 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

You may be a spoiled brat, but you'll sure look cute camping this year!!!