CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On Turning the Big 5-0



I can't possibly be THAT old, can I??? When I was a younger woman, I thought 50 would be, like, almost dead! I didn't really think anyone who was 50 looked good, unless they were a star w/surgery! I thought it would FEEL awful, that it would hurt, you would be crippled up, pretty inactive and have no sex drive. Ok, so, it's all not true. I totally don't feel anything like that, and I don't really feel any different. So, it's WAAAYYY better than I thought. The number, that sounds pretty lame, but it feels REALLY GREAT to be me! AND, I just had to buy smaller jeans in a size 6!! Yippy! (ok, I know they've changed the jean sizes to make us feel better, but it FEELS BETTER!) Now, I suppose someone who is 25 is probably feeling just like I did. I probably don't look that great to you, but from this direction, it feels pretty good!! Here comes 60!! The pic, that's us on Spring Break celebrating my 50th!